What will i need in my car to see biggest gains.

by Saavik
(Kingston upon thames, UK)


i drive a 2007 BMW 520D E61 touring LCI.

Since owning the car its been modified quite a lot. i have done EGR delete, DPF delete, changed my turbo from Mitsubishi to garret and done bigger internals also, I've also had it mapped.

I've been driving like this for about a year and a half and as i use my car daily i get 28-31mpg around town and 42-48mpg motorway (i have a bit of a heavy foot personally lol)

What would i need to do if i was to buy a kit to get the maximum gains?


Comments for What will i need in my car to see biggest gains.

Click here to add your own comments

Response From
by: Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com

Ok so the right choice then is the
Universal MAP Sensor Enhancer or MAF Page.

Car map
by: saavik


It was mapped through my OBDII Port


Response From
by: Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com


For your 2007 BMW 520D E61 the right kit is the S-7 Hydrogen Generator Car Kit.

When you say you have it remapped, it that through your OBDII Port?

If so you cannot use the HHO Chip, the other choice is our Universal MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancer.

Please feel free to email directly

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to HHO Gas FAQ.

| Return To Top | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Site Search |


Copyright© 2008-2023 Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com - All Rights Reserved