MAP Sensor

by Todd
(woddstock il)

What do I need to control my car MAP sensor? or something else. I drive a 1991 Chevy 350 van g20.

Comments for MAP Sensor

Click here to add your own comments

Response From

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay. For that vehicle I would start with a MAP Sensor Enhancer. See what your MPG gains are and then is you want to try achieve more, install an EFIE.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to HHO Gas FAQ.

| Return To Top | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Site Search |


Copyright© 2008-2023 - All Rights Reserved