which enhancers do i need?

by shaun
(conway, ar, usa)

I have a 89 ford bronco can u help me get the right enhancers for my efi 5.0? maybe 4.9? its a 302

Comments for which enhancers do i need?

Click here to add your own comments

Reponse From
by: Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com


For your Electronic Fuel Injected 89 Ford Bronco,
you need a the Quad Digital Narrow Band EFIE and a MAP Sensor.

You may have a frequency based MAP/MAF sensor. Call a Ford service department if you are not sure. Or, you can go ahead and get the digital universal (analog or frequency) MAP Sensor Enhancer.

Thank You!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to HHO Gas FAQ.

| Return To Top | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Site Search |


Copyright© 2008-2023 Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com - All Rights Reserved