What I need for my vehicle

by David Spencer
(Russellville Ky USA)

I paid someone to put hho generator on my car but he didnt mention anything about hho chip or efie's...After about 4 months my engine blew, cracked blocked, and not sure if its related. But... I'm willing to try again with this knew knowledge. Can you tell me exactly what I would need? I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD. Do I need hho chip, efie, MAP, MAF, or some sort of combination?

I went through a used van already and going back to Explorer with new engine so this has been a costly experience and can't proceed till I am sure I will not ruin another engine.

Comments for What I need for my vehicle

Click here to add your own comments

Response From
by: Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. The hydrogen generator had nothing to do with your
1997 Ford Explorer's cracked block. Why anyone would sell a HHO kit to someone with a fuel injected
engine and not know or offer any enhancement is absurd.

The hydrogen kit you want is the D- 7 Hydrogen Kit

I would recommend the FS2 HHO Chip with that. Nothing else just the chip.

Your other choice would be a EFIE and MAP Sensor combination.

Thank You

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to HHO Gas FAQ.

| Return To Top | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Site Search |


Copyright© 2008-2023 Hydrogen-Generators-USA.com - All Rights Reserved